Need to find a good college sports forum site.

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
I need to find a good sports forum site. my current board is team specific (Bama) and i am tired of the Nazi moderators who suspend you for critizing the team/coaches. I got 60 days for saying Bama has looked slow and lazy since the LSU loss. I'm tired of it. Its a cupcake forum. I tried doing a search but didnt find much. Basically what i'm looking for is a forum site mainly devoted to college sports but not team specific. Can some of you guys help me out?

Last edited:

nhancedsvt

Established Member
i agree with you on what you said though. it's hard for some loyal fans to see any other point of view when their head coach just cost them $100 million. criticism is good sometimes

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
i think it is bad manners to advertise another forum on this forum. (your sig image) if i was the mods i would never allow that.

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
SVTP is not enough for you?

no it is for the most part. i do like to entertain my other obsession from time to time which happens to be college football. but unfortunately the board i was using is very cupcake, alot of the members and admins over there are extremely sensitive to criticism of the team, in particular players and coaches. i made a general statement (not naming players or coaches specifically) about the team playing soft and lazy and got banned. its ok, they can do what they want, i dont own the site so i really have no rights, but i'd like to find a forum that is a little more... well lets just use the word objective. thats about as nice as i can put it.

Users who are viewing this thread