Need the oem blower dowels asap

BROK3N-SVT

Established Member
So I did a tvs swap and sold the stock blower before I even got the tvs. Now I just found out I needed to transfer over the dowel pins from the old one to the new one.

Without looking at it and the tvs already being all bolted up, I want to say to say its two pins. These pins keep the supercharger aligned perfect and without them, you can damage the snout from being off center.

Please help me out and sell me these pins if you have a take off blower laying around.

Thanks.

BROK3N-SVT

Established Member
I just looked at a few pictures and they are hollow sleeve/ pins. There is two of them on each blower to keep everything g aligned right when bolting it all down.

Rickety

Established Member
Dunno if this will help ya....

Part Number E9SZ-19E744-A

2 per package.....

Saso

I just looked at a few pictures and they are hollow sleeve/ pins. There is two of them on each blower to keep everything g aligned right when bolting it all down.

Rickety

Established Member
I'd call yer local ford dealer with that ford part number... Tousley shows em less than $2 each.... Looks like it's originally off the supercharged 1989 Tbird.....

Hell ya that helps me. Thank you very much, I searched last night and couldn't find this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

BROK3N-SVT

Established Member
I searched it on eBay and its $11 bucks there but it shows the diagram for the gt500 5.4

I will order that one and go to ford and check. I don't. Are what I need to pay to make sure its right.

Last edited:

Rickety

Established Member
I'd call the Ford Dealer.....

Yep, they are the correct ones for yer app....They were first used in '89...Guess there was no reason to change rhe design....

I searched it on eBay and its $11 bucks there but it shows the diagram for the gt500 5.4

I will order that one and go to ford and check. I don't. Are what I need to pay to make sure its right.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Users who are viewing this thread