Need T45 Trans for 99 cobra

killakella

Established Member
I need a tremec T45 trans for a 99 cobra. I live in Nothern VA and will pick it up. I dont really want to drive more than 2-3 hours to get it. The trans is already out. Its jumps out of 4th gear. This was Corey Harrisons old white and black one if you know of it. thanks Mike

killakella

Established Member
I found one in Northern MD with 50,000 miles on it. The guy says its out of a 99 GT so it should work. Should I trust its going to be good. Also I was thinking about rebuilding mine with a rebuild kit from hanlon. My neibor next store races funny cars and said he would help. Anyone know about rebuilding these trans. thanks

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Somebody has to have one of these. I asked Chris when I was out at Excessive yesterday and he said they didn't have anything.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
We currently have 3 T-45 transmissions. I have not personally driven the cars that they have been removed from so I cannot comment on the performance. The latest one that we got in was behind a 4.6 that blew up.

$350 (take your pick of which one you want).

If you want one of these rebuilt or yours rebuilt we might be able to take care of that as well.

Let me know.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Mike im glad to see your actively looking for parts for it! Im glad I sold her to a good home :beer:

killakella

Established Member
Hey Brian, Yea I love workin on her. I havent had a project car since I sold my Iroc 3 years ago. I need to put up some pics. the motor is just sitting on wood 4*4s, no trans or k member. Just took the ex manifolds off last night

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Mike, Sorry I didn't call you back last night, things got crazy. I will try to call you today.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread