Need Suspension Help Sway Bar Relo

Torchy

Established Member
Currently have Whiteline LCA relo's and BMR sway bar relo's and my stock, non track-pack rear sway bar rubs on my axle housing and LCA relo's. I've grinded on my rear sway bar and relo's as much as possible and it still rubs sooo here's my question.

Can someone recommend me a sway bar that will work?

BMR Tech 2

Can you take some pictures for me? Where is it hitting on the axle? The stock GT bar shouldn't be contacting the axle at all, however I can't speak for Whitelines Relo brackets.

Torchy

Established Member
It rubs where the sway bar relief is. You can barely tell but it rubs on the bend of the sway bar where the housing and the LCA relo's meet.

E33C442A-8190-4F32-B5FE-36DFFF84AF75.png_zpsupqfs8nb.jpg

BAF394D1-1F89-4F35-B449-992F49FB8BD4_zpsj32s9eh4.png

Last edited:

BMR Tech 2

If it's rubbing the relo bracket there, you'll have to keep grinding or swap over to a set of BMR relos. If it's rubbing on the axle itself, does it do it when the suspension is loaded? Unloaded it will be very close, but once the suspension is loaded the bar position shifts and it will give you more clearance.

Torchy

Established Member
Anyone know of a sway bar that will bolt up that will clear? I don’t want to grind any more on my stocker. I'm already deep on it.

Torchy

Established Member
If it's rubbing the relo bracket there, you'll have to keep grinding or swap over to a set of BMR relos. If it's rubbing on the axle itself, does it do it when the suspension is loaded? Unloaded it will be very close, but once the suspension is loaded the bar position shifts and it will give you more clearance.
I'm really close with it so it does not rub sitting still or moving forward. Any lateral movement (in & out of driveway, sharp turns) and it will rub. Suspension loaded in all scenarios

Users who are viewing this thread