Need someone to check out a car in the MD area

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Hey guys,
I've found a car in Taneytown, MD and I'd like to see if someone can drive up and check it out. I'd be happy to throw some gas money your way.

I would like someone else to give me an opinion of it as well.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll give you the details of where it is located exactly, what is wrong with it, etc.

Thanks!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Hey guys,
I've found a car in Taneytown, MD and I'd like to see if someone can drive up and check it out. I'd be happy to throw some gas money your way.

I would like someone else to give me an opinion of it as well.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll give you the details of where it is located exactly, what is wrong with it, etc.

Thanks!
Not this one is it???

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/655416-2003-cobra-vert-55k-miles.html

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Anyone have any input or seen the car in person?

I'll probably end up driving up there this weekend - assuming Maryland doesn't get another blizzard :)

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I have seen it in person and the car shows great. Awesome person to deal with as well. Unbelieveable deal to be had here. I would not waste a second jumping on that one.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
PMed you back about what I know.

Let me know if you come this way, if I am free I would even ride up there with you. Its only ~30 minutes from me.

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
PMed you back about what I know.

Let me know if you come this way, if I am free I would even ride up there with you. Its only ~30 minutes from me.

30 minutes... holy crap I thought your car was faster than that.

Thanks for the guys saying good things about my car. I have let him know any issues I have had with it - but feel free to tell him what you think. I want him to be happy with it.

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
Nah.... I still have the love.... but now I commute to a 3 letter agency.... 3 plus hours round trip and I am going to school full time plus coaching LAX .... so I am out of time.... and then some.

In two years when I graduate.... I will be set and go get me a GT 500 or something then.

Users who are viewing this thread