NEED: Someone in the Baltimore area to look at a car - WILL PAY!

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
I'm looking for someone close to the Baltimore area, to check out a car for me. The car is in Halethorpe. I'm willing to pay you $40 to check it out for me tomorrow. PM me your phone # if you'll do it.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I hate to say it but put this in Terminator Talk and see if anyone replies. Not enough traffic in here imo.

Huff035

Established Member
I'd do it for free because I'll be down there on the 25th but thats not helping you... sorry man. Good luck. May want to post it in the Mid-atlantic forum if you havent already.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Go to the Taste of Home section and post it on the MACA at the bottom. That is the Mid Atlantic Cobra Association and they will help!! Great group of guys!!!!!!!!!

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
Yeah try the MACA. By the way... by any chance did you sell your '03 TR? I am almost positive my buddy just sent me a picture of an 03' TR that he just picked up this weekend that looked VERY similar to yours and VERY similar in mods? Oh and it just so happened to be from Ohio as well lol :rolling:

EDIT: If you want me to delete this post, for whatever reason, then PM me so it will be the first thing I do when I sign back on here.

Last edited:

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Thanks for all of the suggestions, guys. Thankfully, a member messaged me and is willing to do it today. We shall see how it goes!

Yeah try the MACA. By the way... by any chance did you sell your '03 TR? I am almost positive my buddy just sent me a picture of an 03' TR that he just picked up this weekend that looked VERY similar to yours and VERY similar in mods? Oh and it just so happened to be from Ohio as well lol :rolling:

EDIT: If you want me to delete this post, for whatever reason, then PM me so it will be the first thing I do when I sign back on here.

That's IT! Awesome people and you couldn't find better owners to sell the car to. They absolutely loved it and the transaction was PERFECT. I remember Josh told me about your car and showed me a pic with his GT. Nice looking ride, man. :rockon:

It was definitely hard to let go of. That car was my baby and is just sooooo damn clean, but I just wanted to get into something with lower miles and all original. I was even contemplating a new GT500, but I think I love these cars too much. I want another TR, badly though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread