need some wheel guys in here... 15" and 18" combo?

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
ok so here's the dilemma...

I have brembo big break kit, in the front :doh:

burning up the nitto 555R's is fun, but I actually want to start feeling the torque this thing can make.

So I want to get a set (2) 15x12s with the mickey thompson et streets. Backspacing?? size of tire??

and a matching set of wheels 18x ?? for the fronts but something to clear the caliper on the brembo... IS this a possible look to achieve??

Those of you running the 15s on the street, what are your driving impressions? handling??

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
I saw this in someone's signature on NLOC...May be similar to what you are looking for?

l_e35a6d5cabc405a2cf0aca86e8bafb29.jpg

04troublez

SUPERCARGADA
Established Member
i would say that the 15's wouldnt clear your calipers. i have 16's with 33's on my 00 f150 and rims just barely fit over the calipers. 15's are to small

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
The ones in the pic look like 16s but I could be wrong. but the two different sizes is the correct look, yes..

the 15s will fit over the rear caliper with grinding, which is no big deal...

What im really trying to ask if there is a drag wheel that comes in both 15 and 18" and an 18" wheel for the front that has enough backspacing for the caliper.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Don't think there are any made but you could contact svt4steve on here (True Forged Wheels) and he can make you whatever you want. All the "drag" wheels come in 15, 16 and 17" diameters so your only option is mix and match.

Users who are viewing this thread