Need some side work done?

69hahaha

Established Member
Well, it's that time of year that work starts to slow down so anyone needing some work done on their stang, let me know. I do the work at my work so I can't get to crazy with stuff. Gears, my specialty, and other things like that are no problem. You can bring me the gears, and bearings if you want them, and I can do it up for less than $200. I do it right, set backlash and everything. Shoot me a pm if interested.

69hahaha

Established Member
hdsupercrewf150 said:
Can you weld aluminum? Where do you work?

No, sorry, can't weld aluminum. I work at Ford of North Scottsdale. I think I saw a post of yours somewhere else. Do you go to UTI? I went there as well along with Fact.

Last edited:

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
I do goto UTI. Right now I'm on a phase break since I work full time at Ryder as a Diesel Tech. How did the ford fact program work out for you? I see you work at Ford so it had to do you good.

My problem is Now that I'm into Heavy Duty Diesel I'm thinking about dropping the Ford Fact Program. I was going to try to work for Ford Later on but I'm happy with what I'm doing right now. Do you think I should waste my money on the program if I won't be working for any dealers? What I really wanted to use the Ford fact for was for tuning my car but they don't mess with any of the parameters.

69hahaha

Established Member
The best part about Fact was that you get the credentials that will help later and you get to know the Ford specific systems. I've always said I learned more in Fact than UTI but if you don't plan on working for Ford, you would probably be o.k. to drop it. Although Fact does help alot for working diag.

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
hey im probably going to get a set of frpp 3.73 gears hear real soon...could you install those on a 2000 mustang gt vert? also, when I burnout, only one of my tires spin, i asked my friend with a 5.0 stang and he said that i probably need new clutches in the rear, is that what I need? if so i will want those installed with the gears.

69hahaha

Established Member
ahawkins said:
hey im probably going to get a set of frpp 3.73 gears hear real soon...could you install those on a 2000 mustang gt vert? also, when I burnout, only one of my tires spin, i asked my friend with a 5.0 stang and he said that i probably need new clutches in the rear, is that what I need? if so i will want those installed with the gears.

Yeah, no problem. All I ask is that it's on a Sat.. I do the work at my work and that's the best time to do it. PM me with any more questions. Thanx!

Users who are viewing this thread