Need some serious prayers...

slim9687

Established Member
One of the members on here and a VERY good friend of mine was in a terrible motorcycle wreck last night and needs some prayers. His screen name on here is almostthere4v. Most of you will know him by the pics of his lady friend in the hot wives/girlfriends thread. Sean was T-boned by a van last night in louisville and was not wearing a helmet. I spent most the morning at his ER bed until they made us leave. He has a broken part of his skull near his upper sinus. Other than the head injuries he is unscratched. They are keeping him sedated because he wont stay still. Please Please take the time and say a prayer for him. The neurosurgeon said his brain seems to be ok but they are still running test. Thanks alot for taking the time to read this post. I will update the thread as soon as i can

Thanks and god bless

Ryan

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Hope everything turns out okay for him, gotta wear that helmet though, even if not required by law. You just never know.

jrandy

Established Member
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!

I have known far too many people that have passed away while riding.

Those who ride, please ride safe!

MTBSully

Established Member
Hopes for a speedy recovery from a fellow rider. Always terrible to hear these things. Please convince him to wear a helmet if he continues riding!

slim9687

Established Member
Thanks guys!!! He in an icu room now and we are waiting on the doc to come up and see if they can take the tubes from his throat....it's all a waiting game

oldmodman

Established Member
I wish him a speedy and full recovery.

So many crazy and just plain bad drivers around me that even with a full face helmet, back protector and a leather jacket I am about ready to give up street riding.

usmc320

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he makes it through and starts wearing a DOT helmet after this.

I wish him a speedy and full recovery.

So many crazy and just plain bad drivers around me that even with a full face helmet, back protector and a leather jacket I am about ready to give up street riding.

I already gave it up. I would rather drive the car anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread