Need some opinions

Which USED wheels look best on this car?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

homer302

Banned
I know what they say about opinions but none the less, I would like to hear some feedback.
(Apparently you cant edit a Poll. The Terminator wheel is obviously absent so sorry about that one.)
This is my winter project. It is a 5.0 and already has a GT40 intake, headers, X pipe, Cobra brakes, a gear and some other stuff. I am adding AFR heads, cam, roller rockers, new clutch setup and a complete suspension (which will include lowering so I don't need comments on that).
My concern is I would like to go with a wider wheel. It already has the 98 Cobra wheels pictured but the tires are shot. So I am going to have to buy tires which seems like a perfect time to switch things up. I am on a budget so I like to buy stuff used. New wheels are NOT an option. To me, wheels look different on different color cars. What do you guys think of the Terminator wheel pictured? It was just mounted for testing, that is why there are only 3 lugs on. I am also considering the 95R wheel...(kind of burned out on that wheel but it does look good), 00R wheel and the Steeda Ultralights, though I don't know I can find a set of those used. Thanks for the opinions guys.

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:

moot09

Established Member
03s always look good on sns. try sn95forums.com for a bunch of pictures if you arent already on there.

homer302

Banned
03s always look good on sns. try sn95forums.com for a bunch of pictures if you arent already on there.

I will check them out. I have not been on that site. But there is 1 04 wheel on the car in the pictures. I already know what that looks like :poke:

:beer:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
first thing before the rims should be lowering that car. rims will be nice but with out the stance no matter what you do its still gonna look like a 4+4 . best of luck. plus the cobra rims will look tits on your car, i had them on mine for a bit. very nice combo with that blue

homer302

Banned
first thing before the rims should be lowering that car. rims will be nice but with out the stance no matter what you do its still gonna look like a 4+4 . best of luck. plus the cobra rims will look tits on your car, i had them on mine for a bit. very nice combo with that blue

I knew that was coming, that is why I put in the post that a FULL suspension is in the works. I am doing it ALL this winter at the same time. You can't do suspension right without knowing what wheels you are running. I promise this winter it will be lowered. And I guess if you voted I can see which one you picked but there are 4 sets of Cobra wheels (if you count the Terminator wheels that didn't make the poll). Which Cobra wheels are you saying will look tits? Also, please post pics of your car with the wheels you are talking about.

Thanks for your opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread