Need some MACA help

NEMES1S

Established Member
Hello MACA,

I am trying to find a 03-04 cobra. I was going to buy a fox but changed my mind once one of my other cars sold. I have been looking every where for one but I dont want any junk. If it is modded I wanted to make sure it has the right mods. If it has high mileage is that one ok to buy cause it was well taken care of. My price range is anything under 23k. I am hoping to see what the bank may give for a 9-10 year old car so I know what I will come out of pocket paying. Well thanks guys I have been to a few events around Maryland with u guys and some friends. Any info given would be much appreciated. If u find some that are good to go feel free to post them here or shot me a email. [email protected] thanks!

fcettner

DaShelby
Established Member
Here's one in Va. Beach fully loaded. 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra - $22,800

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra For Sale Norfolk, VA - CarGurus

Listing Details

THIS 2003 FORD MUSTANG SVT COBRA TERMINATOR COUPE IS IMMACULATE INSIDE AND OUT, HAS 55K ORIGINAL MILES, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION, 4.6L 32 VALVE ENGINE, 700 HP, 2.8 H KENNY BELL, KENNY BELL BOOST-A-PUMP, BUILT MOTOR .20 CP PISTONS, COLD AIR INTAKE, HURST SHIFTER, SPEC 3 CLUTCH, KOOKS STAINLESS FULL EXHAUST, TEAM Z TUBULAR FRONT, STRANGE 10 WAY ADJUSTABLE FRONT SHOCKS, UPR COIL OVERS, BIG ICE COOLANT TANK, SCT PROGRAMMER, SOLID REAR AXLE, 3.73 FORD RACING GEARS, 31 SPLINE MOSER AXLES, 8 POINT CAGE, KIRKEY SEATS 6 DISC IN DASH CD CHANGER, POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS, CLEAN CARFAX, GARAGE KEPT SINCE DAY 1, AND TONS OF UPGRADES. CALL JEFF SAXON FOR DIRECTIONS AT 757-966-6668 www.TrucksofTidewater.com

Last edited:

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
Ray's a good dude. He's been running down at MIR with me for a couple years. He's been looking at getting into an 03/04 for a lil while.

Good luck with sale bud!

NEMES1S

Established Member
Ray's a good dude. He's been running down at MIR with me for a couple years. He's been looking at getting into an 03/04 for a lil while.

Good luck with sale bud!

Thanks man! I have been wanting to get a cobra for some time now since I lost my GT. Plus since I sold the charger as well to free up some money. Hope I find a good one.

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
I have an 03 oxford white vert for sale with 43k miles for under $20k for sale. TRBOVNM Jason Roth knows the car well. If you are interested pm me and I will send you pics. The car is on beautiful shape and has a couple minor mods.

NEMES1S

Established Member
I have an 03 oxford white vert for sale with 43k miles for under $20k for sale. TRBOVNM Jason Roth knows the car well. If you are interested pm me and I will send you pics. The car is on beautiful shape and has a couple minor mods.

Sorry but know thanks I want a hard top.

NEMES1S

Established Member
Well I dont get a cobra. But I always change my mind. It ended up being a fox any way. So now time to start building. I want to thank Mike(Fishtailn5oh) for the help he has given and future help he will hopefully be willing to give. But I love the car!

IMG_20130301_102518_zpsf2d1d634.jpg

IMG_20130301_102529_zps7bd43db9.jpg

IMG_20130301_102601_zpsc5de57e1.jpg

wheelhopper

Established Member
Reminds me of how mine looked before I stripped it out and made it a track dedicated car. I miss how it looked and how nice it was, but I am having more fun now with the car than I ever have.

Looking forward to see it one day.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
No problem Ray, was glad to help. I've got a few suggestions for you that I'll fire off in an email later today, probably around lunchtime.

Did you find a PIP connector?

NEMES1S

Established Member
Yes, I found one down at leonardtown Ford. I need a list of the parts I need to replace. Like the radiator and fan. I forgot which one to told me to get. I started my account with LMR. Oh and that belt number.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Sweet. Alright, I'll shoot you an email quick. I don't have the belt number handy though. Once you remove that air pump, you can take a string out and run it around the belt path. Mark it, then measure it. Give the guys at the part store the length belt that is closest to the string, plus one size in either direction. That'll get you pretty damn close.

NEMES1S

Established Member
Thanks for the great comments on my car. It was the first I saw going up when my Consin brought home a brand new 1988 GT. I have love them ever since. It was white with gray bottom and red interior. So this car brings back a lot of memories.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Ha, when I saw the pics I thought you bought Doug's car (wheelhopper) and put all the parts back on.
Like the 10th wheels on it.

Users who are viewing this thread