Need some info on jet ski's

John4cam

Established Member
Hey guys, I need some info on jet ski's.

Who makes the fastest one? What is there to look out for? I want to pull a raft so a 3 seater will be needed I hear. Does anyone have some some good advice??? Thanks.

colin450

Established Member
If you want the fastest 3 seater out there, get the Sea-Doo RXT-X. 255 hp will get that raft moving pretty quick. The 2 seater will go from 0-50 in 2.9 seconds. If you plan on doing alot of water skiing and tubing, check out the "wake" edition. I have the same ski and it'll go 70 which all the skis are limited to now anyways unless you mod it.

http://www.sea-doo.com/en-US/Products/Watercraft/Musclecraft/RXT-X/

John4cam

Established Member

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Check out the new Hondas too. The Aquatrax F-15X has a turbocharged, intercooled 1500cc engine. I guess it just depends what brand you like and which model looks the best to you.

I saw the SeaDoo Wake edition in person and the thing is a beast. The guy had an updated version of everything I did lol. I was putting in my Yamaha XL800 with a '98 Cherokee and this guy was putting in the SeaDoo Wake with a new FJ Cruiser, but I bet I have the same fun with my combined $10k to his combined $40k+. I'd whoop his ass offroading though haha.

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Im biased to seadoo because I had 2 of them so I would do as sdtated above and get the RXT-X or even the wake edition as it is suite more to wake boarding and or skiing. If it is just wake boarding or skiing your doing id get the wake edition but if you want a good all around 3 seater id get the RXT-X, remember it was voted best 3 seater thsi year and blows the competition out of the water.

Users who are viewing this thread