Need some help.

Brizzal84

Established Member
So I thought it would be ok to buy headlights off of ebay. well it truns out they suck big time. I have had three set of different kinds and they leak, fog up, or fall apart before I could get them in the car. I have tried searching through the sn-95 but there is not much information. Please help me becasue as of right now I cannot drive my car since I have no headlights.

Last edited:

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
My only suggestion is to tall you that you get what you pay for. Cheap headlights need to be resealed with silicone after you get them. If you spent the money on a good set the first time you wouldnt have needed 3 different kinds...

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
i bought my smoked head/fog lights from ebay, blue oval industries didnt have a single problem.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
see i have been searching ebay, but i have yet to find blue oval headlights on there, but does the silicon really work well, I have a leaking cornor one i got from 5.0 resto, think if i clean it out and re-seal it that it would be fixed.....anyway subscribing to this thread since headlights seem to be so damn hard to find for out cars

badass98vert

Established Member
ebay from blue oval industries here too and there working good so far. the only problem ive had is the rubber molding come loose but that was an easy fix.

Users who are viewing this thread