Need Some Help!!

fatal1

Established Member
Anyhelp would do, I really want to get rid of the water spots on my Cobra, tired of looking at them everytime I wash it. Anybody have any clues for what I can do. Thanks

Tropi-CareChris

Tropi-Care Distributor
Established Member
fatal1 said:
Anyhelp would do, I really want to get rid of the water spots on my Cobra, tired of looking at them everytime I wash it. Anybody have any clues for what I can do. Thanks

I would recommend a full detail job. This will put you on the path to keep them from happening again.

Wash
Clay then wipe down w/detail spray
Swirl Cutter to remove the small scratches
TC-3 Polish for that deep look
Liquid wax if you feel the need for a little added protection

After each wash, wipe down the dried car with some detail spray this will add a layer of protection.

Now your paint is set up to protect itself from water spots in the future. If some occur now, you can use the detail spray to remove them without harm to your paint.

Let me know if I can help further.

Chris

fatal1

Established Member
I have clayed it a few times now, haven't tried the swirl cutter or a polish yet, they are pretty deep. You think I caan get this out by hand?

Tropi-CareChris

Tropi-Care Distributor
Established Member
The clay should get the junk on the surface. The swirl cutter will level the paint a little more than the clay will, so between the 2 you should be able to get them removed. Dont forget to wipe the paint down with the 50/50 alcohol/water mix, this will allow the polish to do its best work.

I do recommend an orbital polisher, but this can be done by hand. It will just take more effort and time.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread