Need some HELP!

God

Established Member
Whats up all i have a couple questions..i went to wash my car today after a trip to Sacramento..and i looked back and noticed some white smoke...should i be worried??...second how often should i change my spark plugs...this is my first mustang..so sorry for the newb questions...i never thought id own a mustang...and a few months ago it changed with my 2001 Cobra..so bare with me ive learned a lot since having this car..Thanks For any Help

Matt :thumbsup:

duece

Established Member
How many miles?Dont worry about the smoke almost all cobra our year have a puff of smoke sometimes especialy after a hard run and shutdown it usualy will puff a little.A good thing to check is your oil level,My car smoked a little when I first bought her because the guy who owned it had it full to the top fill line.The manual says to put six quarts in and it will only fill it to the middle of the marks.ford suppoedly didnt worry with this problem because it was in the manual correctly.Mine doesnt use any oil to speak of between changes and stays in the middle,as far as plugs they are usualy not changed until 70 or 80,000 but alot of guys change them for performance reasons(supercharger,nitrous,ect).Hope this helps...

God

Established Member
thanks for the info bro i appreciate it, ease's my mind :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread