Need some help with this guys

Taunto

Established Member
well like ive said before i curently got my truck torn apart for tons of new parts going on and cleaning up the engine bay and doing some painting and ya ya ya right.. well i took my injectors out and a buddy of mine works at a diesel shop where they clean,flow test,service injectors for diesel and gas engines.. they also re-build fuel pumps and injections pumps as well. Well i gave him my injectors to clean and service and flow test. Well he got em bead plasted which is nice... cleaned all up, new filters in them, new o-rings and all.. well he said while flow testing them they are all bang on and are all flowing the same which is good of course.

I think he said they were flowing 90...something what ever its measured in i cant remember off the top of my head.. He said the injectors flow more than a ford 460 big block... lol.. now im wondering.. are these factory injectors? or are they 42lb.. theres a ford logo on the injector so i figured they are factory injectors.. anyone have any insight on this? just wondering.... thats all.. Thanxs guys

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
i would think that they are factory......i doubt that a 460(comparing to my 86 rv with a 460) flows more fuel than the L at wot.

Taunto

Established Member
they were green and block... Top part was green, bottom Black. There not black now tho since my buddy bead blasted em. but Yes they were Green and Black.. Does this mean there #42? and #42 is stock size? or no?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread