Need some help with a vanity plate for the 93 Cobra...

BlueOvalBolt

Established Member
jt02n9.jpg

Last edited:

cobra1993svt

Established Member
If your car is modded and fast then I would use "Y TRY"(It was on one sick mustang back in my day) I had "QKCOBRA" but changed it to "1993SVT". I originally wanted just "SVT" but it was some guys initials in the state of NJ. Hope this helps. Let us know what you decide on. Thanks

Teal93

wifes cobra says 1FOX2NV The guys always thinks its about her but then she tells them that our cobra is based on the fox body.
My plate says LETHAL.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
hey richard
funny man i just recieved a return letter from NC dmv denying my choice. it was simply: #3326 they said "sorry this plate conflicts with the horseless carriage plate series and there fore can not be issued" i was like WTF!
i dont know about Tenn. but NC DMV has a webpage were you can type in and check availibility and see your selection right then and there. of course my #3326 worked then, but doesnt now :shrug: but still i guess its worth checking.
anyways i thought about: sssssvt
NC charges $30 every year for a personalized plate what does tenn.?
good luck with your decision :beer:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
I'll try to dig around on the TN dmv site, but I'm pretty sure they don't have it set up like NC.

Cost is $35/year in TN.

I'm leaning towards SVT2771. I'll post a poll in a few days when I figure out which ones I like the best. Then I'll let you guys vote. Then, I'll make my top 3 decision.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Richard, my first tag was SVT2776. If you want, I'll get a pic of it so you can get an idea on how it looks.

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
How 'bout this Richard?

ITSREAL
U WISH
93SNAKE (probably taken or possibly mentioned here already)
1STYEAR
SPECIAL
NOTYURS

I know that VNOMOUS or a version thereof is taken here in Knox County. Someone has it on an '03.

venmsss93

If you like the snake thing, try VENMSSS.
I got it for the teal 93 I just bought and registered in Virginia.

In advance, sorry VENOMUS93, I didn't know my username was so close when I registered for the forums today.

ninee3cobra

#2088 Snake
Established Member
how about something for a stock snake? STCK SNK is that any good? i also seen a cobra about 2 years ago with SLW SNK plates

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread