need some help please!

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
after i drive my car for 20 minutes or so and let it heat up and ONLY after i let it heat up, when i turn i get these aweful grinding sounds (while turning only) and its more than one kind of sound, there is a noise that is exactly like when my rear wheel bearings went out, theres another noise that sounds like a girl is moaning, all these different noises when i turn, now i go straight and nothing, about a month ago me and a friend took out my half shafts and diff to re seal, so i know the teeth on the half shafts are fine and the gears are fine, the power steering fluid is fine and the level is fine, any thoughts, PLEASE i really need some help with this i can't figure it out :??: i dunno if this is a common problem with terminators or not

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
im not sure but im guessing something maybe bad in the steering collum like i said, any other input is greatly appreciated!!! someone please post up :shrug:

Goodlife

Established Member
Most likely power steering pump failure. I am dealing with same noise but fluid is leaking out of rack causing pump to run dry and noise.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
i have the rearend scrapping sound also. i just turn the radio up, lol.

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
this isn't just a sound its a vibration as well and i'd have to have the radio up pretty damn loud

FVChopper

SVTP
Established Member
Most likely power steering pump failure. I am dealing with same noise but fluid is leaking out of rack causing pump to run dry and noise.

does it only occur after your car heats up and has been driven for a while

Users who are viewing this thread