Need Some Help.....Got a few "haters" around

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
I need a car alarm system any ideas on one?

Need this b/c someone decided to throw a can drink at my car last night and scratched the hood all up. I looked around for the can and could not find it anywhere,so they took the time to get out of the car and pick the evidence up. Scratches and sticky soda all over my car......

Cant have anything nice without someone getting jealous and abusing other peoples property.

lodhammerdin

WHPLD03
Established Member
I need a car alarm system any ideas on one?

Need this b/c someone decided to throw a can drink at my car last night and scratched the hood all up. I looked around for the can and could not find it anywhere,so they took the time to get out of the car and pick the evidence up. Scratches and sticky soda all over my car......

Cant have anything nice without someone getting jealous and abusing other peoples property.

Yeah, get a viper alarm and an Ipod touch or an Iphone cause you can sync the alarm to the Ipod or Iphone and monitor it anywhere you go. Trust me, it's worth it.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
An alarm system will not prevent that type of thing from happening. It may give you more peace of mind, but thats it. Just to be honest, if they did leave the can, the police could not use the can for evidence. The drink that spilled over will ruin the integrity of the prints.

You need to stick that thing in a garage because people suck. If you had no other choice..then alarm and a car cover and under a well lighted area.

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
Yeah, get a viper alarm and an Ipod touch or an Iphone cause you can sync the alarm to the Ipod or Iphone and monitor it anywhere you go. Trust me, it's worth it.

I have a viper alarm with 2 way remote on my truck (daily driver). It was $900 (a couple years ago).. It works for like 2 miles and i love it. The new iphone app is BADASS!!!! Im thinking about that for my car (even though it sits in a climate controlled garage) :D

Stalker27

Established Member
Park in garage, buy a Rott or Pitt. Put stake close to the car with him on a chain close to it. Pull the fuel pump fuze so cannot crank, then cover the car & park another car behind it it

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Wait in the bushes at night with a really high powered paintball gun....That'll teach the little bastards...

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
Ill feel a little bit better with alarm system, people around here are wack.

The paintball gun idea sounds good. And its a good thing that I played Divison 2 Paintball. Even tho I wouldnt do it, I would just call the police and press mad charges!

CFOA-2.jpg

lodhammerdin

WHPLD03
Established Member
I wonder if they have an app for the Droid?

Couldnt tell ya, I have verizon, but use my Ipod touch with my alarm. I plug it into my Ipod dock at night and turn the sound all the way up so that I can wake up for anything that happens. although, my car is parked in my garage at all times so I mainly only use it when the old lady and I go out somewhere.

sc98cbra

Established Member
See, Justin... Atleast I'm not the only one who tells you to sit outside with a gun. Lol.

Hell... It might have been the same people that fuxxed with my car. If you ever find out who done it, let me know!! I want in on whoopin some a**.

On a real note, I have a Viper alarm. Bought it after someone messed with my chit... It is good joo joo... Will go off if someone tries to snatch my door handle while it is locked.

People that live here in Lancaster, SC are pretty sh*tty..

Last edited:

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
See, Justin... Atleast I'm not the only one who tells you to sit outside with a gun. Lol.

Hell... It might have been the same people that fuxxed with my car. If you ever find out who done it, let me know!! I want in on whoopin some a**.

On a real note, I have a Viper alarm. Bought it after someone messed with my chit... It is good joo joo... Will go off if someone tries to snatch my door handle while it is locked.

People that live here in Lancaster, SC are pretty sh*tty..

Yea I saw a new Viper fit on ebay for a good price not the most fancy model they have but it will work!!

Users who are viewing this thread