Need some help from an S-197 owner

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I'm going to give someone in this forum the oppourtunity to get a set of brake cooling ducts for their 05-06 Mustang GT for free.

I've asked and waited but I've never had anyone actually come through and send me the stock backing plates off their '05 GT. Here's the deal you send me the stock dust shields off your Mustang GT, I use them to build a template for the backing plates then I send them back to you with the very first brake duct backing plate kit that I've built for the 05+ Mustangs. My kit is complete and will have instructions plus my phone is always on should you have any questions. $75 value is yours free. All I ask is that you keep the stock mounting holes on the dust shield in good shape as I'll be using them as a template for the new backing plate.

Please reply or give me a call if you're interested.

Thank you,
Anthony
(785)658-5921
Midcontinent Mustangs

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I received the plates last week and I'm working on the first set of backing plates.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Ive got a set done and Im going to get a look at a buddies mustang to make sure they'll fit. Clean the rough edges up alittle, spray some rust resistant/high temp low gloss black on them and they'll be ready to ship!!!
I apologize for the wait, I really didnt think that building these would take so much time, but between customer orders and temp adapters Im always finding myself busy on other things.

Anthony

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
That's how this business goes right! I look forward to them. My car will be in the WSCC ( our SCCA ) booth at the upcoming show here, so be sure to send me some promo stuff to give out too.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
The S197 plates I built didnt fit, going to need the actual car to get these to work correctly. Anyone near Salina, Kansas that would let me fit a set on their car gets a production set for free.

Anthony
(785)658-5921
Midcontinent Mustangs

Users who are viewing this thread