Need some help/advice

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Going on the interstate tonite....i was merging into traffic and decided to get on it a little. Brought her up to about 120ish (seeing about 10lbs on my autometer) and turned overdrive back on. I drove for about 1 more mile and got off at my exit. When i pull up to the red light....the truck is idling rough and i notice a tad bit of smoke coming from under the hood. I pull into the gas station and popped the hood. I couldn't see anything from on top so i looked under the truck. On the pass side, i found some oil sprayed on frame a little and a small beed coming down the oil pan.

I limped the truck home with its rough idle and all. The oil pressure and temp gauge all stayed normal as i was extremely careful.

Opinions on what it could be? Did i ventilate the block? Thoughts? Feel free to chime in. Kinda wondering how much this is gonna cost.

My mods are....SCT chip, 85mm MAS, Cat back, NGK TR5's and a CAI. I have autometer A/F and a boost gauge.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Talked to a few guys on NLOC, they are saying head gasket maybe. I've never heard of this problem.....Anyone else ever run across this?

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
UPDATE:

I melted 2 spark plugs. Apparently the chip i have burns very lean at 125+. The plugs i have are NGK TR5's (i have hardly any mods). My fuel filter has been changed less than 500 miles ago. Looks as if i'm closer to a dyno tune than i thought.

Users who are viewing this thread