Need some help/advice with L

Animalmutha97

My mom says I'm cool
Established Member
I took the L out for a cruise Sunday afternoon. The temp wasn't too bad, about mid to high 50's. Haven't driven it in about 2 weeks. Started it every other day though. Pulled out at a stop sign and rolled into it pretty good. spun 1st and when it shifted into second it started stumbling and then stalled :shrug:, and CEL came on. Came to a stop and restarted it. Started up fine, oil pressure was normal, no CEL, and it idled fine. Drove fine the rest of the way home as well.

I have new plugs to go in it (NGK TR-6), and the fuel filter has about 2500 miles on it. Do you think the new plugs would solve that problem? Could I have gotten moisture around the coil from melting snow (I have a cowl hood) dripping in?
Also was looking at replacing the coil boots. Has anyone used these? 2 Valve HIGH OUTPUT Coil On Plug Connectors (2 Valve) [28-1697S] - $89.95 : Lightning Force Performance

Thanks for the help

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
boost dump is entirely normal...when the pcm detects

High Iat2 temps or high cylinder head temperatures or an overboost condition it will activate the boost bypass solenoid to dump boost

Users who are viewing this thread