Need some help/advice w/ tuning Procharger

FindemorGrindem

Established Member
Well I got my Procharger put on my 98 Cobra and its @ Dynospeed racing in Memphis getting tuned. I put in a new Aviator fuel pump and new 42lb injectors and new 90mm Lightning maf. When I first took it up there it was having major idling issues....it was backfiring through the exhaust and wouldn't even idle w/ a base Procharger tune. They switched out the maf for a sct one and that corrected the idling so they go to dyno it....and as soon as it sees load the the wideband goes max lean and the car dies. They changed out my sparkplugs and o2 sensors and same result. They then checked and changed out the aviator pump to a warlbro 255 and checked to make sure the lines weren't kinked and then checked fuel pressure witch checked ok as well. So my car has been up there all week and everybody is stumped. They have a mechanic coming over from a dealership to look @ it as well. I was just throwing this out there....to see if anybody had a similiar problem in the past so we can get the ball rolling and get some numbers laid down. Any advice might be helpful and might speed along the process. I know we will get it eventually but like I said I'm baffled and was wanting to hear similar experiences.....Jeremy

72 fastback

Established Member
does it have a bypass valve?ill ask my homie scott tomorrow what he thinks,he knows this stuff real well i hope its figured out by then tho.good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread