Need some cleaning advice

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
my friend ummmm overindulged with her new friends Jack, Johnny, and Jose...

I brought her back to her suite and crashed on the couch. Lucky for me I did because she might be a drunk 9 be she more of a sober 6. That being said she vomited all over her bed, rug, clothes and bedding.

SO ummm I found that mess just now. She asked me to give her a hand cleaning. How do you clean dried vomit and how do you get rid of the smell...

ford20

Established Member
For the carpet what we used to do in college was clean up any chunks or try to clean up as much of it as possible. Then wet it down with a paper towel or something if it dried up and then put some backing soda over it to help soak up some more of the puke and let it sit there for 15 minutes or so. Then get a vacuum or something to get the baking soda off the floor. If you don't have a vacuum then get a scrubbing brush and mix the baking soda in some small cup or bowl with water and start scrubbing.

Then we would use, I think we used Vinegar, Water and dish soap mixed together in a bowl or something and blot it on the stain with some dish towels or paper towels just to try and get the stain out of the carpet or the bed.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
LOL I wouldn't help anyone clean that shit up. Good luck though. That bed will probably always smell like assholes.

Users who are viewing this thread