Need some advice please

04owmach

Established Member
I'll try and keep it short. New neighbors are in the process of moving in next door to me. Came home from work about 5 and there dog was chained up in front of the house. Well its 33 degrees outside and i live out in the country and there is nothing to break the wind from howling across the yard. :fm: How long do i wait before i call someone to report this. The low tonight is 29 deg and it makes me sick thinking this dog is stuck to a damn pole outside with NO shelter. I am not sure that they are all moved in to this house yet and there havent been any cars in or out and no lights on since ive been home. What do you guys think? :??:

hb712

Established Member
I would make a call to the authorities ASAP, personally. I don't think you'll find a hard and fast rule to tell you how long to wait, but the dog may be suffering right now. Good luck.

04owmach

Established Member
Checked again at 11 last night and noone was home but someone was home this morning at 6 when I got up and left for work and the dog was inside. Going to see if I can talk to the owners today if they are home when I get home. I live out in bfe and there are coyotes all around all the time . Saw a deer about 1/2 mile from the house that had been hit and then had all its guts eaten so the coyotes have been pretty close the last couple nights.

Users who are viewing this thread