Need rear view mirrior. HELP

H8IMPORTS

Established Member
I know this ain't the right forum but I know it will probably get more hits here. I'm going to post it in the WTB forum next.

I bought my truck and the mirror was off of it and the guy said he would pay someone to put it back on for me. I know I could have fixed it but why when he will pay someone. When the was putting my mirror back on he dropped it and chipped my case. I was mad about it but they are willing to get me onother one. So I going to help look. All I need is the back of the mirror. Mine still has the good mirror and sensors.

Any help please.
Chris

forcefedcobra

Established Member
there were some over on nloc.net in the classifieds. I need a new mirror too. Mine has some sort of residue in a two inch section right in the middle of it. It isnt bad with the slider closed but when I have it open it really bugs me.

hotrodn93l

All show and no go
Established Member
there were some over on nloc.net in the classifieds. I need a new mirror too. Mine has some sort of residue in a two inch section right in the middle of it. It isnt bad with the slider closed but when I have it open it really bugs me.

Funny you say that, my factory one had the same mark right in the middle, it will make you look at it wondering why it will not come off with all of my cleaners.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Funny you say that, my factory one had the same mark right in the middle, it will make you look at it wondering why it will not come off with all of my cleaners.

LOL! Yeah at first I just thought it was a reflection from the rear slider while driving at night but then I noticed it wasnt:cuss:

I'll either get a new one sooner or later or I will just learn to live with it.

Users who are viewing this thread