need pictures

joe

hey everybody, i am still trying to find out wich color i want so i was wondering if anyone out there have pics of there ( TRUE BLUE,SILVER OR RED 2002 lightning ) and also is 31000 + taxes a good price or should i go somewhere else. thanks again

usahooters

Established Member
I don't have any pics buddy but thought I would let you know that on an X plan you should be able to get a L between 28 and 29,000. I walked away with mine for 28,300 and paid my own tax's. Good Luck!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by joe
hey everybody, i am still trying to find out wich color i want so i was wondering if anyone out there have pics of there ( TRUE BLUE,SILVER OR RED 2002 lightning ) and also is 31000 + taxes a good price or should i go somewhere else. thanks again

$31K is a fair price depending on where you live. If you can hook up with an X plan or A plan you would be golden.

As for color, I am partial to the Silver, because any aftermarket part looks great on it, whether the part is black, silver, chrome, etc.. Plus, it is the easiest to keep clean and almost never looks dirty. And the best part it isn't Black or Red:burnout:

TampaSVT

Established Member
Can't believe you're considering any other color...

272-893-8464.jpg

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
What a beautiful sight !

Just standing there waiting for a lucky new owner.

;-)

J15BIG

Established Member
Originally posted by TampaSVT
Can't believe you're considering any other color...

272-893-8464.jpg

damn tampa...i dont know if its your camera..the way you clean her...or what...but that is a NICE picture.

hotdog

Established Member
It's nice to hear from you again TampaSVT. Yea, I'm still taking #$@%^ about my truck. It always gives the pack something to attack when we get together. If you hate the outside, you should see the INSIDE!

Take care of yourself and your truck.
Alvin

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by hotdog
It's nice to hear from you again TampaSVT. Yea, I'm still taking #$@%^ about my truck. It always gives the pack something to attack when we get together. If you hate the outside, you should see the INSIDE!

Take care of yourself and your truck.
Alvin
heehee i wanna see the inside....

Users who are viewing this thread