need pictures of 93 cobras

wtpLXfox

Established Member
thats, right all you fox cobras out there, post them up. or if you dont have one but have pictures, id appreciate it.
david

jleews6

Established Member
If you do a search for my name jleews6 you should find some of my teal 93.Good luck:beer:

93BlkCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by wtpLXfox
thats, right all you fox cobras out there, post them up. or if you dont have one but have pictures, id appreciate it.
david
1362000_0094-thumb.JPG

wtpLXfox

Established Member
Originally posted by 1992B4C
Looking for a clean fox to go with my Cobra.
lol, i would man, but shes my baby and ive only had her 2 months so thats not long enough to even mod her yet. i was hoping i would order stuff this week but i found out ive only got 187 in the bank so thats out the window for now. but i sure would like to see your fox and ill keep my eyes out down here cus we have some nice ones around.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Sorry guys, not mine, I am looking for a 93 cobra or GT of any year 87-93 and found this somewhere but can't remember where I think he was asking 23000 with like 15000 miles on her, very nice car but too rich for my blood, I have a Lightning now but trying to sell it to get another Fox body, in my opnion the best stang ever for looks and feel.

1992B4C

Established Member
lol, i would man, but shes my baby and ive only had her 2 months so thats not long enough to even mod her yet. i was hoping i would order stuff this week but i found out ive only got 187 in the bank so thats out the window for now. but i sure would like to see your fox and ill keep my eyes out down here cus we have some nice ones around.

Yea, let me know if you see another clean one. I prefer hatch LX, 5spd, Titanium like yours or Strawberry Metallic, Green, or Reef Blue.

Man that Cobra R is shinny!!!!!!:bowdown:

wtpLXfox

Established Member
Originally posted by 1992B4C
Yea, let me know if you see another clean one. I prefer hatch LX, 5spd, Titanium like yours or Strawberry Metallic, Green, or Reef Blue.

Man that Cobra R is shinny!!!!!!:bowdown:
no problem...
now lets see some more pictures. i know theres more than this, i need it for a project so your help will be appreciated.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Originally posted by BUFFMUSTANG30
wNDA3MDA4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNDA3MDI4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNDA3MDI5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

These are not Cobras.... the first is a GT with a hodge podge of saleen/cobra stuff. The second is an 87-93 GT that was converted to a fake Cobra R. It was listed on e-bay that way too, so at least the owner was honest. You can also tell by how the car sits.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by 99Lightning
These are not Cobras.... the first is a GT with a hodge podge of saleen/cobra stuff. The second is an 87-93 GT that was converted to a fake Cobra R. It was listed on e-bay that way too, so at least the owner was honest. You can also tell by how the car sits.

Good observation, I was wondering if anyone would see the mistakes with the red car, but he still did a good job

Users who are viewing this thread