Need pics of subframe connectors installed

svt2003cobra

Banned
Like it said i am looking for some pics of your subframe connectors installed, I am looking to get some and would like to know what they look like when installed. Also how bad is it to weld them on?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Here is one from my buddies car. I would have some from mine, but I left the damn camera in the car while they were doing mine.

Subframes_013.sized.jpg

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
HANS.jpg

HANS Force Subframes installed, about 3 times as expensive as Maximm motorsports full lengths, stiffnes feels about the same.

Had MM's on a vert 03 and they were great too. If I had a "do-over" on this coupe I would have got them instead.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Mine looks like that also, nice and clean. I have mm on mine. Maybe his is not a daily driver and he does not drive it in the rain. Thats the way mine has stayed so clean.

SCMod46 said:
How the heck is the under part of your car so clean? Mine is like black anything I can do to fix this?

2veloce

Established Member
Not a daily driver, it has been to the track a number of times and it has been in the rain. Just anal about keep the Cobra looking great.

WDW MKR

Established Member
The design certainly lends itself to more rigidity. The question would be if the extra rigidity is even needed. For the cost of the Hans, I don't think they're worth more than the MM FLSC. :shrug:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
MystichromeVert said:
So does the extra support of the Hans provide any noticeable difference over the MMs?

NO!, not really any difference in feel.

rmgtc01

Established Member
BreBar21 said:
Here is one from my buddies car. I would have some from mine, but I left the damn camera in the car while they were doing mine.

Subframes_013.sized.jpg

Do you know a good place to get them done??
I got the steeda FL zincs for my vert, but Steeda wants $250 for the labor.
Thats $100 per hour/labor

I called up Nitro stang, but he barely got back to me and said after 3 days of phone calls that he could not do it.

So I could go to a muffler shop, but I want to make sure I have a quality job.

So south florida snakes, any recommendations??? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread