Need pics and small vid clips of gen 2 lightnings for compilation video

01SVTMIKE

01 Bad Lightning
Established Member
Hey guys I want to make a compilation video of lightnings and I want pics and video of svtp members gen 2 lightnings for the video. Videos of burn outs, races, donuts, and anything cool your doing with your lightnings. Pics of lightnings with hot chicks would be nice to.Send your lightning pics and vids to [email protected] please. Thanks to all that participate.

Also send your svtp screen name with your e-mail so I can put you in the credits.

I can get videos off of youtube now so if your vids are there send me a link.

Alright guys I found a program that allows me to steal video from any site that I want. It cost me $40 but its worth it. So if you got your vids on youtube, photobucket, or any video sharing site send me the link I can get it.

Last edited:

vmorel1

Established Member
I'm looking very forward to this. :rockon:

If I get a video soon, I'll be sure to send you it.

LSUstang05

Established Member
If I had a video camera to make a video of my truck, I'd be sending you a video of a my truck doing a huge burnout :) Best of luck in the video and can't wait for the final product!

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
I have a TON of gen 2 pics but only 3 videos, only one is a short clip of mine. I'll try to get a vid tonight or in the morning and send it your way with some pics.

Can't wait for the finished product!

01SVTMIKE

01 Bad Lightning
Established Member
Hey guys I am getting some great stuff but the youtube vids can't be downloaded so if you could send them as a file so I can download them that would be great. Thanks, svtmike.

Trublubolt

Established Member
pics and vids on their way, I can get more tonight also....

edit: damn computer wont send em, says connection error. I'll try again this afternoon.

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I will try and find the videos I sent you on my computer somewere when I get back home this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread