Need pic of Metco Idler Bracket installed

BlueOvalBoy!

Established Member
Okay, I did the search and cannot for the life of me find the thread I need. It has a pic of an engine on the enginestand that has an older style metco idler bracket and 100mm metco pullies installed. I want to make sure I install eveything correctly when I put mine on.

Thanks,
B

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Well, i dont have pics with the engine on the stand, but i can get you some high res pics of mine installed in the truck, if that will help. Let me know, and ill go take some right now.

BlueOvalBoy!

Established Member
Nvr Spds- I don't want you to have to go out of your way for this. Thanks for the offer though.

Thanks Chiz, that will help.

I was trying to find a thread that had something to do with pics of a GT500 and then turned into pics of guys motors and how good they looked. One guy had a complete motor on a stand that was sweet! I had the chrome idler brackt attached to the blower.

Thanks, guys,
B

BlueOvalBoy!

Established Member
If you don't mind then yes, I wouldn't mind a pic or two if you can post them here. Also, I don't suppose you would know what size the bolts are that hold the stock idler bracket and belt tensioner on are? A friend of mine needs these and I can get them from work if I know what size they are.

Thanks,
B

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
The pics are GIANT (Over 8megapixel camera) so heres the link: Click Here

Its my host page, so there are other pics there. And before ANYONE says anything, im detailing her now, so the engine wont be dirty too much longer.

Not sure on the bolt size.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread