Need Photoshops!!! 67 Mustang Coupe

DrYeRLiNt

Horse From Hell
Established Member
I bought a 1967 Mustang Coupe this morning. I will post pictures in a few days.

I am trying to decide what color it should be, and I've narrowed it down to two colors (almost identical, but different). What I need is a 67 coupe photoshopped in these two colors to compare!

Sonic Blue (lightning, cobra, etc)

vs.

Fiji Blue Pearl (8th generation (06+) Civic Si)

Now I know one is a Ford color and one isn't, but I am merely interested in which looks the best on an old coupe! Thanks!

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
I bought a 1967 Mustang Coupe this morning. I will post pictures in a few days.

I am trying to decide what color it should be, and I've narrowed it down to two colors (almost identical, but different). What I need is a 67 coupe photoshopped in these two colors to compare!

Sonic Blue (lightning, cobra, etc)

vs.

Fiji Blue Pearl (8th generation (06+) Civic Si)

Now I know one is a Ford color and one isn't, but I am merely interested in which looks the best on an old coupe! Thanks!

Nobody is gonna do it unless you post pictures of a 67 coupe, a sonic blue cobra, and a fiji blue civic.

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
Nobody is gonna do it unless you post pictures of a 67 coupe, a sonic blue cobra, and a fiji blue civic.

Werd. Requesting a photoshop is one thing, but asking the potential PSers to find a 67 coupe, then the color blues that you want it changed to, thats going a bit too far.

lxfiveoh

Established Member
not exact, but close enough

pewmustang1sp5.jpg

pewmustang2qs7.jpg

crazycarlo

Established Member
Buddy of mine drove a badass 67 coupe in highschool It was dodge viper yellow. Only color in my eyes. But to each his own.

Users who are viewing this thread