Need Parts!!!!

1SLOWDROPTOP

Hey i was wondering what are the best parts no forced induction? who has the best proven track record for each part? headers,exhaust,gears. etc? thank you car is completly stock and its my buddys.thank you

po-po 5.0

Established Member
kooks headers seem to explode, BBK headers have a tendency to spin muffler bearings. Stick with pacesetter :rockon:

mustangman36578

Established Member
4.10s or 4.30s are best if you will stay n/a or 4.56s if you dont do a lot of freeway driving. i will stick with ford racing gears opposed to motive gears. i have heard of a few people who have had motive gears installed and whine (could just be install though).
headers, longtube is the way to go. some brands will require you to remove the pass. side header if the trans needs to be removed such as BBK.

cobraracer46

Banned
Hey i was wondering what are the best parts no forced induction? who has the best proven track record for each part?

Carrillo Billet steel rods are the industry standard when it comes to connecting rods and CP makes some of the best custom pistons ,so I would at least consider those parts if you are going to build a no holds barred short block with "the best" parts.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread