Need opinions...What if I roll race a new 1LE Camaro SS that has tune and LT's...?

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
There's one in my complex that is pretty sweet...Sounds amazing through the 1LE catback...It's a 6spd manual and the guy seems to know his stuff. What's the outcome if we roll race? :pop:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
1LE package is a more track oriented package, but you do get 3.91 gears. With the taller tires that the 1LE has it comes out as a wash with your 3.73s so you should take him.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
1LE package is a more track oriented package, but you do get 3.91 gears. With the taller tires that the 1LE has it comes out as a wash with your 3.73s so you should take him.

Thanks...I was thinking I'll take him from a roll. I know they hook up fairly well from a dig...

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Yea same goes for your GT500...it's invincible. Got anything useful to add to the thread?

hhmmmm yes.

HE probably has the same HP as you, is heavier, has more torque… but since its a roll race… Id say gearing and skill will play a factor. go run him, take vids, win internets.

Im not much for arm chair racing.

May the 5.Br0s be with you.

Zemedici

Established Member
hhmmmm yes.

HE probably has the same HP as you, is heavier, has more torque… but since its a roll race… Id say gearing and skill will play a factor. go run him, take vids, win internets.

:lol:

win.

You should take him, but video regardless.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
hhmmmm yes.

I guess this was a little useful...5.Br0s are always with me chief.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
5.Br0s are always with me chief.

tumblr_ly21zpiqz11r44mjwo1_500.gif

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
when is the race? I am curious to see how it goes. why not race him from a dig? you're running DRs...

I think the guy prefers a roll. Every time he sees me outside we compare mods and BS and he wants to run from a roll so I will oblige. I'm thinking this weekend...Stay tuned good sir.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
when is the race? I am curious to see how it goes. why not race him from a dig? you're running DRs...

He doesn't run from a Dig because he feels sorry for the 1LE and wants SOME competition. We all know 5.Bro's cut 1.3 60fts on street tires all day long, even on/in ice rinks. That is only one of the super powers of the 5.magical Coyote.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
He doesn't run from a Dig because he feels sorry for the 1LE and wants SOME competition. We all know 5.Bro's cut 1.3 60fts on street tires all day long, even on/in ice rinks. That is only one of the super powers of the 5.magical Coyote.

The main question is...Do you stand in the middle of Tezz and Pho's Eiffel tower or are you one of the outer supports in the arrangement?

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
The main question is...Do you stand in the middle of Tezz and Pho's Eiffel tower or are you one of the outer supports in the arrangement?

The answer is... We all stand in front of a 5.0 and rub each other out. Oh the 5.OOHHHHHHH.

LOL you're speaking to a 5.0 owner that will have his car soon, and has never owned a GT500 and only GT's. I just had to throw something in there to heat things up for Tezz and pho tonight when we get busy with it.

I think you have a good shot at beating the 1LE. They are a tad bit quicker than the SS and are pretty strong form a roll race. However, you should not have a problem beating one bro.

Users who are viewing this thread