Need Opinions on Vossen's.

03lowram

Established Member
I'm ordering an early Christmas present for the car this week... Vossen VVS-CV3 in 20x9 in the front and 20x10.5 in the rear. I can't decide so I need you guys to help me out.. My car is white and trying to find the best color that would look the best on the car. Also gonna lower the car at the same time, thinking about going with Eibach sportlines. Also camber kit, panhard bar. :banana:

Matte Graphite
VVSCV3-MG-NL-angle-1.jpg

Matte Silver
VVSCV3-MSM-NL-angle-1.jpg

The Car, It now has limo tint on all the window's.
201MustangGt034.jpg

whoLEEoh

Established Member
i would say graphite on the cv3..but if your interested im selling my vossens cv7 in machine face gunmetal insides...same combo as a laguna seca wheel...pm me if your interested...cant go wrong with vossens! they look awesome on the car

RC-5.0

Established Member
i would say graphite on the cv3..but if your interested im selling my vossens cv7 in machine face gunmetal insides...same combo as a laguna seca wheel...pm me if your interested...cant go wrong with vossens! they look awesome on the car

Can you post a picture.

OP: of the two: the darker ones. My Own Personal opinion..not a fan of silver or chrome on white cars. The darker, with a black 5.0 badge will look pretty sweet.
RC

BUCKET

Established Member
Took every decal off mine. Took a solid 10hrs.

I am running a 295 rear. Want to go to a 305. Will a 315/35/20 fit?

whoLEEoh

Established Member
I think 315 will rub when you lower it. I'm dropped on sportlines and I think 305 is as wide as I'd be willing tp try. I can do 2k shipped for just wheels. And you keep the 5 year warranty as well.

Users who are viewing this thread