Need Opinions On Jba H Pipe

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
I am currently running a magnaflow 2 cat x pipe and magnaflow cat back, I am concidering switching it up with a JBA H pipe or any other stainless H pipe. I was wondering if anyone had any sound clips of this or even opinions on how the H sounds with the Magnaflow cat back, I am looking for more of a muscle car sound without the raspiness and drone, let me know what you think.
Thanks

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
I am trying for mthe same thing i have JBA catback and i have a off road x that is raspy. I have always had off road h-pipes on my 93 and 95 mustangs but everyone seems to get x-pipes for these cobras but i want a deeper sound i have been looking at
MRT or JBA catted h pipe. Good luck i am in the same boat.

Fran

Established Member
There is a clip of a silver or white 03/04 in the exhaust section of the setup you are looking for. It is a startup clip with revving. He has 4" rolled tips that look great, it is a great sound and it did not have popping at all. On the other hand there is a clip on the soundboard of one that has really bad popping/crackling on decel. I think that his choice of tips and/or a tune might be the reason for the difference in the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread