Need opinions fast guys!

mustang loco

Established Member
Guys,car is going in the shop tomorrow for some mods,13' ported TVS from BPS.Thought this over for quite a while now but have doubts,was thinking of going with polished blower,Moroso tanks and thermostat housing..,or should I stay with the black/red theme...just some last minute doubts,thx for your opinions guys!!

10gt5

Established Member
Some polished stuff woukd look fresh in there u already have hella red thats my opinion

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You have bling wheels. A bling blower might bring it all together.

gerbie28

Established Member
Hey Pat I say you paint in blue(grabber blue) and then sell it to me lol all kiddin aside I say polish it, it's gonna look sweet with all ur other mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I personally would stay black. I think polished will stand out too much for your current theme. I think wrinkle stain black on the blower, tanks and t-stat would look sick and keep everything tied together

mustang loco

Established Member
Appreciate your replys and opinions guys,thx a lot:beer:..will go polish finally!

Hey Pat I say you paint in blue(grabber blue) and then sell it to me lol all kiddin aside I say polish it, it's gonna look sweet with all ur other mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL,Yeah that could of work Gil..told Sylvain to put one on hold for you though!!;-)

just kidding bud' :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread