Need one of you Vegas guys to come help me check out a car!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Like Asap haha. I looked it over and it looks like it needs a head gasket but I need to be sure thats all it needs

Any of you free possibly tonight? I know it's a long shot. But yeahh.....It's in North Vegas

-edit-

Apparently the top is messed up on the vert..Blahh...Nevermind I guess I don't think I could knock another $400 off his price because I will have to repair the entire top

Last edited:

32v Mach1

Established Member
damn if i would have seen this in time i could have gone. but sounds it wasnt what you were hoping for anyway

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
damn if i would have seen this in time i could have gone. but sounds it wasnt what you were hoping for anyway

Yeah. I found out it needs a head gasket, then it was squeeling, then i found out it needed a new top, and the list went on and on.

I found another I looked at yesterday. Waiting for the guy to buy another car so I can buy it

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
what are you looking for? whats wrong with the ones you have looked at just shit?

Sn95's. I miss my old 96.

Here's some of the issues

1. One I got on it and the whole rear end started shaking. Him: " oh it's never done that"

2. Had a guy down to a price. We shook on it. He told his wife...He then raised the price again $500. I even agreed to that price of the raise, shook again. Everything was good. Pick up day. " Oh someone offered me $200 more"

3. Showed up, guy had the top down on the car. Car looked good, sounded good. Etc...I then told him to raise the top, and he was hesistant. Top was raised and it was SCREWED. He then acted like he told me all along about the top.

4. Girl said it was the cleanest mustang around. and all it needs is brakes. I get there. Rotor is COMPLETELY sheared. There's food everywhere in the car. missing speaker panels. cracked dash.

Then more issues with others....I'm looking at ONE more today. It's a v6, but it's the exact color I want, and interior I want. And is only a 4v swap away.

Last edited:

32v Mach1

Established Member
sucks that people cant take care of shit. its getting harder to find good clean older models, i want an 87-93 GT but at 20-30 years old most are all trashed

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Any luck with your search?

Nope.

Looked at another one yesterday.

Looked amazing in the picture.

Then I get there..Oil everywhere under it, power steering was shot, the whole side of the car they didnt take a picture of was completely keyed.:bash::bash::bash:

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
i'm hoping so..I'm almost at the giving up point with cars in Vegas.

32v Mach1

Established Member
check on Autos Home | ksl.com cars section there is usually some decent cars on there but you would probly have to head up to Salt Lake. if you find one that you are serious about i have friends up there that could possibly go look at it before you go up and find the same shit as your finding here

Last edited:

GTIZZL

Established Member
i'm hoping so..I'm almost at the giving up point with cars in Vegas.

It's hard to find a clean car in vegas.. Almost every car I've had I had to get from another state. I looked at a cobra here in town not too long ago with only 19,000 miles and it was garbage. Dings all over the place and it had yellow flames painted on the Oxford white..

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lmao, sounds like you're having some bad luck. Keep with it and you will find one that fits you perfect.

04RiceEater

Established Member
It's hard to find a clean car in vegas.. Almost every car I've had I had to get from another state. I looked at a cobra here in town not too long ago with only 19,000 miles and it was garbage. Dings all over the place and it had yellow flames painted on the Oxford white..

Was the car owned by a women? Vert with a tan top?

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
lmao, sounds like you're having some bad luck. Keep with it and you will find one that fits you perfect.

Im just happy I got rid of my honda daily for a Honda daily I wanted for a long time:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread