Need new suspension

cobramike323

Established Member
so i had a set of used kw coilovers on my 14 gt and now theres loud clunking noises coming but hey i got 15k miles out of them. so i looking for something else i have a $1500 budget, i just want to get an imput of how coilovers are around that price range and which ones i should be getting or if i need to spend 2k or more on coilovers im just going to go with koni or bilstein set up with springs so imput on those 2 would much be appreciated

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Koni yellows steeda sport springs steeda heavy duty strut mounts. if you want save a little cash get takico d-specs in place of the konis...

basspro302

Established Member
You probably just need new mounts or have a bad links or bushings. I would be hard pressed to throw out a set of kw.

cobramike323

Established Member
ty for the feedback but I've been doing some searching as well I kinda want to go with coil overs for height adjustability I've been looking into the st xta and eibach multi pro r1 they're a lil more on my budget but I guess I'll squeeze a lil more for the stang lol you guys think it's worth $1800 for the eibachs just trying to get as much info cuz I'll be placing an order tmrw cuz my car isn't drivable:(

Users who are viewing this thread