Need New Rear rims and Radials for the GT

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Hey guys, my Uncle Just picked up a 05 GT from Cali with FRPP Exhaust and 10k Miles, it has the original tires on it, and they are dead. I have the NITTO's on my cobra and he wants a set on spare rims to get for the track. I have seen the GT in MM&FF with the TT Ford GT, he has the Cobra R's on there, he has the 4 option BBS rims tha the is going to put stockers back on there, but wants a spare set like i said, what is a good rim with some serious width that will go on that car? do you suggest a 17x10.5 or 18x10/.5 the rears are 19s as of now, and the fornts 18s obv. Thanks

yellowbra

Established Member
naw I'd try a 16 inch wheel. more sidewall you know? Can you even put a wheel smaller then a 19 inch on a ford GT? Mose people go with 20's

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
yea u can put a wheel smaller than a 19 on it, the fronts are 18!!....i was asking a legit question, not if i can put dubs on his FGT, we are just going to get a bone set of factory gt wheels or get some 18 inch cobra r's like in the magazine and put some nittos or M/T

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
op your gay why have you been avoiding your drove a FGT yesterday thread.....

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
also everyone keeps saying to let it die, i have just been sitting back and watching, still thousands of disbelievers but w.e.....and i said id get a vid in the summer, the conditions are not good, and hes not gonn give me the car in this shit weather

Linden

Banned
Hello guys!

I want to put 17x7 rim with 215/45 tires on the front and 17x9 with 225/45 tires on the rear of my RWD car. Would the big difference in rim width cause any handling/stability/traction problems?

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Hello guys!

I want to put 17x7 rim with 215/45 tires on the front and 17x9 with 225/45 tires on the rear of my RWD car. Would the big difference in rim width cause any handling/stability/traction problems?

Is this a joke....?! :dw: spam? :shrug:

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
he barely wants to spend the 550 per tire for the car..lol and he lovess the BBS factory wheels..as do i..they look gorgeous on his car....he may sell this to buy a salvaged title one so he doesnt have to worry about putting the miles on the car and killing the value...so who knows..lol

Users who are viewing this thread