Need name of this part and where to buy

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
I must be having a brain fart cuz I can't remember the name of the damn thing. What is the name (and where do I buy it) of the hose labeled as #1 in the pic below? Also, where it connects (#2 in the pic).....does that have to be a special connection or can it be the breather filter holder that I had in it prior to now? Reason for the change is I'm selling my JLT high-boost cold air intake and replaced it with a JLT ram air intake which requires that connection. Thanks in advance!!!

blowerwithprint.gif

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
i dont know the name of it but i wouldn't use it anyway. why suck oil into the intake?

The JLT ram-air intake I bought already has the hole in the 4" pvc pipe for that connection. Any suggestions? The hose attachment is already on the pipe, just needs the hose. :(

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
You can get it from Tousley (ask for Steve 1-800-328-9552. you don't need a part number if you ask for him just tell him what it is lol) and then if you want to just get a JLT prefilter for it.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
You can get it from Tousley (ask for Steve 1-800-328-9552. you don't need a part number if you ask for him just tell him what it is lol) and then if you want to just get a JLT prefilter for it.

Can I just run a breather filter on the valve cover and cover the intake hole with something in the meanwhile?

camp upshur

Established Member
Guys do get away with running an open element mini-breather (and it's convenient).

Remember if you're anal about your tune that you're pulling in unmetered air into a formerly closed metered intake tract. Some insist that it doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread