Votes: 85 55.6%

• Total voters

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
04sleeper
Whipple Inside!

right above it.

idk, im in the same boat. for some reason i was always in love with a KB, but i keep reading nothing but great things about Whipple and seems the majority likes them better :shrug:

I saw that after my post :holding head low kicking dirt with hands in pockets:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Although I'm impartial as to twin screws, surprised that the 2.6H is even within reasonable striking itance of the Gen II Whipple. The Whipples are selling like crazy in the MACA and can't remember the last time a 2.6H was installed.

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
GEN II Whipple!!!!!!!!! With a direct port 100 shot= up to 750RWHP or more depending on Boost

Thats what I'm shooting for!

Last edited:

Nino S

Established Member
I voted KB bc I have my 2.6 sitting in my garage waiting for LFP to ship me my crap! After seeing the snakebite vid a couple years ago I have dreamed of a KB Cobra just for that abnoxious whine!!

KB04Cobra

You're STILL gonna LOSE
Established Member
GEN II Whipple!!!!!!!!! With a direct port 100 shot= up to 750RWHP or more depending on Boost

Thats what I'm shooting for!

Who do you know anyone w/ a Direct Port on a Cobra? :dw: Cause I don't. :shrug:
It's def. a great idea but i don't think it's that easy to do. Plus if you just run a fogger in the plenum of the blower you should get pretty good distrubution and atomization of fuel and nitrous w/ the twin screw blower. If you do end up fabbing on up, please send me pics I'd love to put one on my car. :beer:

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
The Whipple has proven itself over and over in price, service and performance. It's a no brainer...

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
It depends on what type of racing your going to be doing. If your going to be at the track then the Twin-Screw will definently be the more dominant, same with running on the street as long as its from like 30-130ish, if your planning on racing some top end cars (Vipers, Supras, and Vettes) from like 60-160+ then this is where the F1A will shine as well as a turbo set up. But from what ive read almost all the guys who go turbo (F1A same idea) lose feeling for the car because you lose low end power that orignally hooked you to the car.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
It depends on what type of racing your going to be doing. If your going to be at the track then the Twin-Screw will definently be the more dominant, same with running on the street as long as its from like 30-130ish, if your planning on racing some top end cars (Vipers, Supras, and Vettes) from like 60-160+ then this is where the F1A will shine as well as a turbo set up. But from what ive read almost all the guys who go turbo (F1A same idea) lose feeling for the car because you lose low end power that orignally hooked you to the car.
where are you hearing this? They must be running some shitty ass turbos because mine is supposed to spool up at 2500rpms which is nothing.

Blown02

Established Member
If your going to be at the track then the Twin-Screw will definently be the more dominant, same with running on the street as long as its from like 30-130ish, if your planning on racing some top end cars (Vipers, Supras, and Vettes) from like 60-160+ then this is where the F1A will shine as well as a turbo set up. But from what ive read almost all the guys who go turbo (F1A same idea) lose feeling for the car because you lose low end power that orignally hooked you to the car.
No NO NO NO NO

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread