need mean sounding exhaust asap!!

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
fellas fellas just bought my terminator the other day and want to get it lowered and exhaust put on there asap.. anybody have anything they are trying to sell exhaust wise??? the whole system would be nice and i live in virginia have emissions here:nonono: any help on where to find decent priced exhausts would be great looked in the parts section and just havent had luck.. thanks again fellas

Thump_rrr

Established Member
If someone is selling their exhaust it's usually because they don't like the sound of it.

My friend has an 04 cobra with an offroad H and magnaflows that sounds really nice and agressive.

Seeing that you need to keep your cats maybe the magnapacks with a catted H may be the way to go.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Headers + cutout = fun.

I love the cutout in my SS. I can go from quiet to obnoxious at a push of a button.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Yeah, do a lil' search on Mustangexhaust.com as well as some exhaust vids on Youtube and Streetfire to find the sounds you're lookin' for.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
go to streetfire.net and do a search for "whipple cobra goes 10s" it's a vid of my black 03 running a white GT with stock exhaust. I had SLP LTs, SLP Catted X pipe, and SLP LM1 catback. it's pretty loud and will eat babies even with cats on it. trust me.

there is also a "shock and awe" video my dad shot for me while I am still here in iraq. just a garage exhaust posting. username there is virginiavenom.

Jroc

Established Member
Try and find a nice used Ford Racing M55 exhaust ASAP! :thumbsup:

Trust me its the best sounding "loud" CB out there.

Last edited:

Birdys03Cobra

Established Member
I have Bassani catted X and 3" Mac Catback....i love it, rumble at idle and not too loud when driving, but when you stomp on the pedal, it wakes up and sounds great

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
thanks guys for the feedback... have a guy on this forum that is selling bassani o/r x with magna cats and hi flow cats... ive been in contact today nice price waiting on some pics thats all he has them priced to sell for all 3 i will jump on it when i see the pics if they look like good shape.... and i saw the vid with this combo on a mach one and it sounds pretty damn good... i didnt know how easy it was though to take and put back on the cats...

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
I see you live in "hoodbridge" no offense, work with a guy who lives there

I live in MD and work in VA, and will tell you now, it seems as though VA is not a fan of loud exhaust. They did not like my LM1 and o/r pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread