Need Longtubes installed on my 22 GT

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Anyone know any good shops in the Northern Virginia Area that can install some longtubes at a good price?

Lot of subjective questions in there.

What's a good price in your book?

MrGlock81

Established Member
Lot of subjective questions in there.

What's a good price in your book
I have seen prices in other areas range from 400-900. Not sure what the range is in this area. If you have some places in mind that are pretty reasonable at performing this type of install, let me know.

PC03GT

Established Member
I have seen prices in other areas range from 400-900. Not sure what the range is in this area. If you have some places in mind that are pretty reasonable at performing this type of install, let me know.
I think you may be close to Rev Auto or JPC

Zemedici

Established Member

$400 for a longtube header install?

Ain’t no goddamn way lolol run from that shop

It’s 8 hours typically, what i was quoting at the shops i worked at

Most legit shops are $100+/hr now in my experience

2rbo97svt

Established Member
My honest opinion is….do it yourself if you find time and with a few jack stands and a jack and a whole lot of patience lol. No way in hell I can pay someone so much for the job. I know it’s worth paying a grand for the job ( what I’ve seen good shop charge and been quoted). In my humble opinion it offsets the power gain to cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would guess $900-1200 pretty easily. It's an 8 hour job if they've done it before.

With that said, it's not hard...just takes time. You could do it yourself. I'd allow for 15 hours of work time.

Users who are viewing this thread