need leo help badly

blksnakebite97

Established Member
I got pulled over today by the most unprofessional cop i have ever met. He threatened to toe my car, and take my drivers license. He said i was speeding and weaving, when really he did not see clearly another black car passing me and whipped around after me. I was in the gas station about to pump my gas when he came flying in, saying i tried to run from him, when i thought he was going after the other guy i tried to tell him this and he yells at me and tell me to get into my car, im halfway in and he slams the door on my knee that i hurt last week dirt biking, I say Owe that kinda hurt, he says nothing as im now almost all the way in my car this time he slams it into my elbow and i say owe again, he tells me he is going to put me in the back of the cop car if i dont cooperate with him? So then he lets me know how he is going to charge me with reckless driving and he is going to try to get my ticket up to 500 anyway possible. long story short he calls the father, and decides to not do reckless but just speeding, loud exhaust?, no front plate (had in back seat), and failure to show reg sticker (had in glove box and put it on infront of him and he said it wasnt on during time of pullover) 538 i believe was the total. he said if i take it to court he is going to write a letter to the judge saying i should get reckless driving. after he left a younger guy came from across the street saying why the hell did he pull you over he had that other black car that passed me right infront of him. and told me that the cop gives alot of kids problems and isnt very nice lol except with swears. had 3 other people today tell me he gave them problems 2 were a while back and 1 my friend is going to court because he was charged with some sort of weaving when he passed 1 car in a 2 lane road at 40. *edited by moderator*i need help on fighting this in court please.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
is it that bad that i need a lawyer to win, or are you suggesting i need a lawyer to get this cop into trouble.:shrug:

You need to consult an attorney for your charges as your post makes it unclear as to any defense you have.

As to "getting the officer in trouble" if that is your goal, good luck with that.

Users who are viewing this thread