Need instruction on how to install BAP, with Lethal Dual FPDM harness & wire upgrade

Blake04

Established Member
I apologize if this is in a sticky somewhere, I didn't find it.
I'm trying to install the Lethal Performance dual FPDM plug and play harness, with the wiring upgrade and a Boost a Pump at the same time. I've found "How To's" for BAP install and Dual FPDM installs but none that show how they are done together and with the Lethal harness.
Please Help

Blake04

Established Member
That thread is specifically for installation without a BAP. Maybe It's a simple thing to do, but instead of being wrong and possibly burning something up, I'd rather have someone experienced in this giving me some guidance.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
This is how you hook the wire upgrade to the bap

IMG_20130723_224523_652_zps91c951bf.gif

Then this is how it is wired

IMG_20130724_192723_622_zpsq0oi0gu5.gif

Long red wire goes all the way to the battery

Blake04

Established Member
Actually after reading through the whole thing I think I have it figured out

P Weave

Established Member
Lethal still has them, I bought mine from them recently. Some guys also make their own.

Heres the link: http://www.lethalperformance.com/lethal-performance-fpdm-bap-wiring-upgrade-kit.html

Yea, I have the upgrade kit from them but called Lethal a couple weeks ago to get GT pumps and another FPDM and their wire harness and they said they discontinued it. (http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...vt-cobra/fuel-delivery/dual-fpdm-wire-harness)

Ended up going with a return style and not even bother building my own.

Blueline

Established Member
Oh man yeah then that's new. I bought mine a few months back. Oh well lol you wont have any fuel issues now with the return style.

Users who are viewing this thread