need input fast

loudsvt

Established Member
ok i got a situation, i have been trying to sell my springs on contour.org and on here, i got an email from some david cole who said he worked for some big company and said he wanted to buy them, i have gotten three emails from him saying that somebody would come pick them up. i think it is a scam, and today he says that the money should be getting deposited into my account, and i am suppose to let him know if i received any mail from the guy who supposily bought them through his company, today i received a cashiers check or what looks like one for 1500 dollars, i am just wondering if anybody has heard of these guys, any input would help

Rickabod

Representin' Da U.P.
Established Member
loudsvt said:
ok i got a situation, i have been trying to sell my springs on contour.org and on here, i got an email from some david cole who said he worked for some big company and said he wanted to buy them, i have gotten three emails from him saying that somebody would come pick them up. i think it is a scam, and today he says that the money should be getting deposited into my account, and i am suppose to let him know if i received any mail from the guy who supposily bought them through his company, today i received a cashiers check or what looks like one for 1500 dollars, i am just wondering if anybody has heard of these guys, any input would help

$1500 for a set of springs?!!!

loudsvt

Established Member
yea it is a big scam i just wanted to see if anybody else had encountered it, i am just gonna send them back to the company, i will sell them for 200 plus shipping if anybody wants them they are brand new

Users who are viewing this thread