Need info on Drag DR-60 wheels in 18x8/5x114.3 +45

TORQUERULES

Established Member
This is ITEM: 74376 on the Discount Tire site. It says they are "on order." I really want to order these for my daily driver. Any info you might have would be appreciated.

wheel_drg_dr-60_silver_machined_na_5_20_dp.png

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for reaching out, TORQUERULES.

The DR-60 (74376) is discontinued and sold out. I'm not sure why this wheel model is showing on the website. I'll forward this to our web team so that they can remove it. My apologies for the mix-up!

Are there other models you are considering? If so, shoot us a PM and we'll be happy to check availability for you.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Thank you for your prompt response. I really regret that. Such a nice looking wheel and a great price. I am sure Discount Tire will have something soon that I like at a better price.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for your prompt response. I really regret that. Such a nice looking wheel and a great price. I am sure Discount Tire will have something soon that I like at a better price.

I greatly appreciate your understanding.

When DTD switched to their new website platform, discontinued tires and wheels were somehow added back to the site feed. This issue should be sorted out soon!

My apologies again for the mix-up!

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I greatly appreciate your understanding.

When DTD switched to their new website platform, discontinued tires and wheels were somehow added back to the site feed. This issue should be sorted out soon!

My apologies again for the mix-up!

You guys are always awesome. I ended up with a Konig Oversteer in Opal. 18x8" with a +45 offset for my 2017 Mazda CX-3 daily driver. It currently has 215/50/18 tires on the factory wheels. I am trying to decide between either a 235/45 or a 245/45. Gonna do some measuring. I would prefer the wider of the two.

I ordered the Konig's from you guys on Monday and got them on Tuesday. Great price with the Labor Day discounts as well!

Attachments

• IMG_20170829_162505.jpg
    IMG_20170829_162505.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 111

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the kind words TORQUERULES. We appreciate your business.

Glad you were able to take advantage of the Labor Day Sale. It is good until 9-5-17. May as well get the tires during the sale.

Let us know if we can help.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Thank you for the kind words TORQUERULES. We appreciate your business.

Glad you were able to take advantage of the Labor Day Sale. It is good until 9-5-17. May as well get the tires during the sale.

Let us know if we can help.

Not really enough on my Discount Tire card at the moment, so I will have to wait. I need to do some measuring to see if I can go with a 245/45 over a 235/45. I think I can. One is slightly shorter than stock and one is slightly taller. Both are measured on an 8" wheel, I just need to make sure I have clearance between the strut and the tire to see if I can go with the 245.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The 245/45R-18 is going to be tight. If you're going to give it a shot then you m ay want to considering running a brand of tire that typically runs smaller in size (Nitto, Hankook, etc).

Last edited:

TORQUERULES

Established Member
The 245/45R-18 is going to be tight. If you're going to give it a shot then you m ay want to considering running a brand of tire that typically runs smaller in size (Nitto, Hankook, etc).

Thanks for the input. I'll probably chicken out and go with a 235. That is still a nice improvement over the stock 215's. I wish I could find the Nitto Motivo in a 235/45/18.

The Motivo is a great tire.

Users who are viewing this thread