Need info on a OEM Cd Player in a 3 Cobra!

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
Hey guys I am searching for a OEM 93 Cobra CD player I was wondering if one of you all that has one stock in your car could take a picture of it and the coin tray on the bottom so that I will know what I am exactly looking for. Thanks Eddie

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
I have a casette player and all the speakers out of my Cobra forsale.

I know its not the CD player, but I hope it might help.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
They dont have that little pocket under them like the 93 does.

For all those that ARE NOT using a 93 CD player, post pics of it in your actual car. I heard someone say they had blue lighting on theirs too if I remember correctly.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
You are correct, I unbolted my stock tray and it is held in by the lip of the radio.

I'm a little mystified on the lighting on my CD unit, as I thought they were all blue for 96 stangs. There is certainly the possiblity that mine came out of a crown vic/tbird or something like that. Although the ebay auction said it was a 96 GT, and we all know ebay auctions are never wrong. :lol:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
93Cobra#2771 said:
You are correct, I unbolted my stock tray and it is held in by the lip of the radio.

I'm a little mystified on the lighting on my CD unit, as I thought they were all blue for 96 stangs. There is certainly the possiblity that mine came out of a crown vic/tbird or something like that. Although the ebay auction said it was a 96 GT, and we all know ebay auctions are never wrong. :lol:

I want to see the cd player in the car with the unit on, is there any way you can drop a pic of it on and in the car ?

SVT1993

Established Member
I would be interested in a NOS CD player if anyone knows where one can be found.

Thanks,

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread