need info on 03-04 Cobra

MUKAK

Established Member
I dont think I've ever seen a riced-out vette before. cool.

Why is it RICED OUT? never seen 18x12 CCWs with offset for road racing? ohh the bumper is rice? ohh ok I bet u cant even name the manufacturer of that bumper...

LOL - Let's see what happens to his Terminator. : )

ohh ye... am gonna "rice it" out dont worry

No you don't, unless there are an extraordinary amount of turbo Cobras in your neck of the woods. That's a heat exchanger. The intercooler is under the blower.

thanks for the comment
WTF is up that that 'vette? :eek:

WTF? its riced out thats wuts up with it

I pray he doesnt get one...there are already to many destroyed cobras as it is!

I am getting one... and dont pray cuzz there is no GOD

LMAO. Atleast he's wising up some and looking to purchase a kick ass ride.:rockon:

Ohh ye the only KICK ASS ride out there is a MUSTANG.... no other cars are Kick ass i guess... is it bcuzz u have a MUstang it makes it Kick ass? Child...

That vette is hideous...

ye its beat up cuzz i raced the shit out of it at the track and local canyons...

The votes are in, ditch any and all evidence of any association EVER to that Vette.

Start fresh, do it right, get a Terminator and leave it stock appearance, all mods should be under the hood and of a go fast or engine preservation type, IE: invisible.

You can do it![/QUOTE]

u a moderator????? hmm nice comment

Ouch the Vette hurt my eyes. Wow!

close them....

MUKAK

Established Member
and why am i getting bashed on this forum? is it bcuzz I had a Corvette? which is also an AMERICAN CAR just like the Mustang is...

i was actually refered here by members of the Corvetteforum.com.... they said it was a good forum to join... maybe not?

ramstein

Established Member
I came from 01 c5 and only had positive comments and great welcome from everybody here. Do some research there are plenty of info about Cobras. These are great cars and to me personally there is nothing else in the world that I'd rather have then a cobra. not to hurt your feelings but your Vette is really ugly looking car. Mostly because of what you did to it. Even on corvette forum I think you'd get a lot of negative criticism for doing that.

disasterpiece83

Got Beast?
Established Member
Its cool dude. People just get tired of the same questions all the time. you will get a lil shit for it. lesson learned though. the terminator faq's page is your best friend. this is a great site to use. just use it wisely is all. i would venture to say almost nobody on here hates vettes. especially C6's. yours just looks a bit radical is all. dont take offense.

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
and why am i getting bashed on this forum? is it bcuzz I had a Corvette? which is also an AMERICAN CAR just like the Mustang is...

i was actually refered here by members of the Corvetteforum.com.... they said it was a good forum to join... maybe not?

Your getting bashed here because of that ugly ass excuse for a Corvette. They're plenty of members on here that own GM/Dodges/Imports and they all get along just fine, so no I has nothing to do with what you used to drive (brandwise). If you dont like it, Here's the door...

front-door-inside-big.jpg

MUKAK

Established Member
your getting bashed here because of that ugly ass excuse for a corvette. They're plenty of members on here that own gm/dodges/imports and they all get along just fine, so no i has nothing to do with what you used to drive (brandwise). If you dont like it, here's the door...

front-door-inside-big.jpg

child

Digital

Established Member
The child comments are scoring you no points either. Nice "racing" vett. lol. I race in canyons because that way no one knows how slow I am!

Users who are viewing this thread